Friday, April 18, 2008

Today's Work....

So I finished the one I was working on last night... notice a slightly different angle, the hem now floats around her ankles, panther is panting, and ta da they are looking at each other!
This one is "My Queen"


This one has 3 crossing lights that are centered on the lovely priestess. This one has a bit of a story about it... Long ago - ok 2 years ago or so - my friend Tiranth and I started this story... space travellers looking for Earth 3, they appeared on this little planet that had only one civilization that was based on Ancient Egypt... long long long involved story I don't feel like going into... one of the characters was the High Priestess of Anubis, Amneris... well here she is...

"Priestess of Anubis"


If you are wondering about the Egypt theme lately... I just got a great deal on a ton of egyptian content....

No comments: